I came across this recipe for eggs on Pinterest and I just had to try it. It was SO simple that I will be making it multiple more times. It is definitely a recipe to add to the repertoire for weekend brunches – especially if you have guests over. They’ll think you worked super hard, but really, you put in minimal effort and got an impressive dish out of it! That’s a win-win in my book.
- ½ of an 8oz can of tomato sauce
- sprinkle of italian seasoning
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In two oven safe ramekins, place your sauce and italian seasonings. Spread so that it covers the bottom.
- Crack two eggs in each ramekin, taking care to not break the yolk.
- Sprinkle your cheddar cheese over your eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until there is no more jiggle in your eggs.
This recipe is Vegetarian, Diabetic Friendly, Gluten Free and Low Carb