This is another recipe that I made while cleaning out the pantry. I wanted to get rid of things to make space for new things. I like to be organized – what can I say. I took these to work not expecting much, but I got a great response to these! I even have one co-worker who kept asking me when the recipe would be available on the blog. Well, K, here it is!
The best thing about these muffins is that you can customize them to whatever you have in the house. Don’t have oatmeal? Leave it out. Have berries instead of cranberries? Use those! This recipe is so forgiving – as long as you have the base, you can turn it into whatever you want!
If you make these, please tag me on social media – I’d love to see your recreations and variations!
- 110 g flour
- 80 g white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 packet brown sugar instant oatmeal
- 1/2 C craisins
- 1/4 C almonds, chopped
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and grease your mini muffin tin to ensure that nothing sticks.
- In a large bowl, combine all of your wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Add in your dry ingredients except your craisins and almonds.
- Make sure everything is incorporated, but be sure to not over mix.
- Add in your craisins and almonds. Stir just to combine.
- Distribute your batter evenly among your muffin tins.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350. They are done when golden brown on the outside and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
*These are NOT healthy and are NOT diabetic friendly.