As you know, I have a serious love of baking. My first passion is making muffins, so of course, when I was getting my recipes down, I knew I had to develop a recipe for the most delicious chocolate chip muffins ever. I’ve been told quite a few times that these are “legit” and I’m pretty proud of this recipe.
- 1/3 C vegetable oil
- 1/2 C sugar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 6 oz AP flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 C whole milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 C chocolate chips (I prefer minis)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and line your muffin tin with liners.
- In gather your dry ingredients and whisk together in a bowl to combine.
- In the bow of a stand mixer or in a large bowl, add in your sugar, egg, oil and vanilla. Mix until combined. Add in the vanilla and mix.
- Alternating with your dry and wet, add in your flour and milk. The four should be four additions and the milk should be three.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until golden, springy to the touch and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.