I know, this recipe isn’t the prettiest. I can admit to that. However, it is SUPER tasty and worth every ugly picture I took of it. In fact, it was so good that I ate the whole thing without photographing it and had to re-make it this time to get the picture!
Sometimes, it’s not what’s on the outside, but what’s on the inside that counts….that’s not really the best analogy here, but you know what I mean!
Need some chicken? Check out Zaycon Fresh for hormone free, local chicken breast that is pretty much the best chicken I’ve ever had.
- 2-3 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 6 oz chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2-3 tbsp hot sauce of choice
- salt and pepper
- extra cheese for topping, optional
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 Farenheit.
- In a medium oven proof bowl, add your cream cheese and mush until soft. Add in your buffalo/hot sauce and mix.
- Next, add your cooked, shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken also works great here!) and give everything a good stir so that your chicken is fully coated in your cream cheese mixture. Add optional cheese over top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with chips, veggies or stuffed in a pepper like I did.