There are often times when I just want to make some baked goods that my family can enjoy. This day I decided to take a recipe that I know is tried and true and modify just a little to make these blueberry muffins. I had a corner of one just to taste and it was sooo good! I highly recommend this recipe if you do not have any dietary restrictions.
- 2 eggs
- 110 grams flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 80 grams sugar (I used 30 brown and 50 white)
- 1 stick of butter or 1/2 C of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 oz old fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 C Blueberry infused craisins (I would not recommend using fresh blueberries as they tend to add extra moisture to baked goods)
- 2 tbsp milk
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your muffin pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together your sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla. Add in your flour, baking soda and salt and stir until just combined but do not over stir. Add in your milk and stir. Add in your oatmeal and craisins. Stir.
- Transfer your batter to your lined muffin tins and bake for 12-15 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.