Hello everyone! Today I’m rounding up some of my recent dinners that I’ve made. I’ve been making a huge effort to eat more clean, whole foods in the new year and I’ve been sharing them over on Instagram. If you don’t already follow me on Instagram, you totally should hop on over and give me a follow.
For now, I’ll leave you with some inspiration for weeknight dinners that are not only healthy, but are very quick to throw together too.
• Turkey Meatloaf with Green Beans and Sweet Potato
• Poached Salmon with Spinach and Broccoli
• Tofu Taco Salad
• Cauliflower Curry Soup with a Fried Egg
• Mushroom Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Collard Greens
• Turkey Spaghetti Sauce with Spaghetti Squash
• Collard Greens with Fried Egg and a fresh Cucumber & Green Pepper Salad
• Cuban Picadillo with a side of Green Peppers, Kale and Sweet Potato